--- Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-December/033009.html

So it can't be done without changes to PLIB. That's a
shame.

As far as scanning the scenery directory to work out
which airports are available is concerned, I'm not
sure that's the right solution. I'm thinking of anyone
that runs terrasync - they should have access to any
airport regardless of whether they currently have the
scenery available for it or not, shouldn't they?

It might be more useful to be able to apply a filter
to the list to reduce it in size. Probably filtering
by state for the USA and by country for (most) of the
rest of the world would be OK. Of course, we would
have to have access to that information, which I don't
think is available in apt.dat.

Just my opinion anyway.

Regards

Andrew