Hi James

James Turner writes
Basically, I have not yet found an aircraft where the speedbrakes or spoilers seem to work, either visually or in terms of slowing the plane down. From looking at data/keyboard.xml, I can see the current bindings are j/k for the spoilers, and Ctrl-B for the speedbrake, but pressing the keys doesn't seem to do anything.

Can't remember if the speedbrakes actually slow the aircraft on the 737 but the animation should work when you hit Ctrl-B

And on a related note, do any of the jets have thrust reversers installed?

Not that I am aware of.

Cheers
Innis