I'm trying to find an easy way to make the screen go black in the
FlightGear window...sort of like a camera failure for a UAV.  Does
anyone know if there's a property I can adjust to do this, or where
the code can be modified?  Also, has anyone ever modeled 'static' in
the visual image to represent a camera image going bad?

I tried updating the /sim/rendering/draw-otw property during run-time,
but that had no effect.  It only seems to work from preferences.xml,
but then the image goes white, not black.

Thanks,
Drew