On Saturday 19 November 2005 15:30, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > And finally, this is my TODO "list":
> >
> > * try to get rid of a few more hardcoded dialogs, or at least
> >   make them accept gui colors
>
> Not that I explicitly stated "no major updates to the *source* *code*".
> Removing code would be no problem (and neither would be putting an
> equivalent in the base package).
>
> Erik

I agree with Franz Melchior.
And my question is, why it is so essential to call the next version release
1.0?
What's wrong with version numbers like 0.9.10, 0.9.11, 0.9.12 etc. until the
above issues are fixed?
I mean this is an Open Source Project, there's no need to meet a deadline
and it's very unlikely that flightgear developers will loose there job when
version 1.0 is not released in 1. quarter 2006.

Best Regards,
 Oliver C.