Erik Hofman writes:

> You were right, I had to map speedbrake-pos-norm to
> speedbrake-pos-rad/deg by using an aerosurface scale section.

i think there is still something wrong with the speedbrakes but i am
not sure how to quantify this. basically i think they provide way too
much lift (which makes me suspect there is a sign problem somewhere).
the effect is more pronounced at slower speeds (250 - 300 knots or
so). extend the speedbrakes and see the f16 suddenly start climbing.
handy if you are too low on approach but not realistic at all (i would
expect the speedbrakes to cause the plane to lose altitude faster not
provide lift).

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |