Alex Romosan wrote:
> hmm, i don't know how the real f-16 behaves but i still find the
> current behaviour a bit strange. level flight, ~350 knots extend the
> brakes the aircraft pitches up slightly and really starts to climb (no
> effect on the speed at all). push the nose down (quite a lot) to bring
> it back to level flight speed actually increases. not very useful if
> you are actually trying to slow down.

I have checked the data three times to see if I was doing something
wrong, but unless someone mixed up the tables in the wind tunnel data
report got this is how it should behave. I do know that it actually does
reduce airspeed (albeit a little) with 7.5 degree pitch down at final
approach, Which sounds about right to me.

Erik