Hi Folks

FG puts a model of a VOR shack into the scenery in places where
there is supposed to be a VOR shack.  So far so good.

The problem is, the model seems awfully small.  It looks like
it is about 5 meters in diameter.  I've never seen one in RL
that is that small.  I've seen them sometimes with twice that
diameter and more often with three times that diameter.  If
you want more data on this, measure some of them using Google
maps / satellite view.

These things are rather important if you want realism.  In
the vicinity of a VOR shack, in VFR conditions, pilots
really should not be looking at the CDI needle;  they
should be looking out the window so they don't run into
the idiot who *is* only looking at the CDI needle.

Having an easily-visible VOR shack model helps with this.

There are other useful uses for VOR shacks.

Would somebody be kind enough to make a bigger model, or
at least in the interim triple the diameter of the existing
model?

Thanks!