Putting on my aluminium foil hat, I'll point out that there are five
combinations of VOR/DME/TACAN even before you decide whether it is
going to be monitored locally and whether the earth has repeatable
conductivity to act as a ground plane.  These decisions change what
gets physically installed ... it may be worth us having multiple
models available.