Vivian Meazza wrote:

>  I'm seeing segfaults from time to time with Windows and CVS/Head
>  trying to start when mp is running. Csaba Halász reports the same.
>  It's most frustrating to try to track this one down, because it is
>  not reliably repeatable. Assuming that we are not the only ones
>  seeing this, it would seem like a bit of a show stopper to me.

I'm seeing those segfaults from time to time. Sometime  with MP
enabled, some time with --enable-real-weather-fetch.  Some other time
this segfault happens without any network based feature enabled,
then re-enabling the network features makes the segfault disappear.

I have 3 GB ram, no swap, no other apps running excepted Gnome
Desktop. Rebooting Linux always makes the segfault disapear for a
while. :-(

Also, using gdb prevents this segfault to appear. It looks like having
a timming issue in the different processes.

I really don't know from where to begin to help trace this one. Any
guidance to help this bug hunt would be appreciated as this one is
very annoying.

Alexis