Hi,

On Monday 16 March 2009 12:22:31 Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> Gets my vote! Which elements of the MATERIAL entry are thrown away
> at the moment, or which adjustments do people have to be prepared
> for?

The ambient part (amb in the ac file) in the ac files is just ignored and set
the diffuse (rgb in the ac file) color part by the post processing step.

So, all models with a different ambient color than the diffuse color will look
different. It appears to me that some models have a very dark ambient color and
this appear very dark on that side that points away from the sun.

Greetings

Mathias