On 16 Jun 2009, at 00:47, Jari Häkkinen wrote:

> The reason for doing the above is that I do not like the macflightgear
> strategy of having snapshot copies of different fg components in the
> macflightgear repository. Also, getting access to all new stuff
> takes a
> while since the macflightgear maintainer must update the repo.
>
> Last week I realized that I miss the OSX lancher. I checked out the
> OSX
> launcher from the repository (trunk branch ... I don't get latest
> fixes
> to the launcher :-0), hacked around with the Xcode stuff and now I
> have
> an application bundle. Unfortunately I only bundle minimum amount of
> information and use links to fg/data and some other things which makes
> the current bundle non-distributable.

In the short-term, I don't care about Atlas, terragear or the
Macflightgear launcher - so perhaps you could send me your update-and-
build script (that you use for the development version), and I can
modify it to work locally. That wouldn't answer the binary question,
but it might expose any compile-option strangeness that could be
causing my crashes.

Also, you could send me your compiled fgfs binary (and any dynamic
dependencies) - I can test that without you needing to produce a
viable application bundle.

All this is only if you have time, of course - thanks for your help in
figuring this out.

James