Hmmm...

For a short time this might be helping but....

>I have disabled the MP Aircrafts collisions with the rest of the world.

... but we also have a lot of AI aircrafts around and they don't announce there
incoming. That makes it very realistic and a lot of fun, then now you really
have to watch out and look for other aircrafts! Like in real world!

I vote also for possibility to tun on/ off AI/ MP collision- that would be a
very neat feature!
Regards
HHS