Hi Ron,

Can I send you a copy of the model?  I'd really like to make some good
forward progress this week, but it's not a drop everything and get it done
today sort of thing.  Hey, I really owe you a flightgear t-shirt or mug and
if you help out on this, then doubly so ...

I did make an attempt to extract the coordinate of the center of rotation
using ac3d (I have a licensed copy here, not that I can do much with it) but
what I read out of ac3d was clearly wrong when I tried to do an actual
animation.

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/