On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 10:14 +0100, James Turner wrote:
> Frankly it's the kind of code that I'd be much happier, if it lived in Nasal
> entirely, but that's a larger change.

We seem to disagree quite a bit here, Nasal is nice for supporting
aircraft functions but scenery coloring is part of the simulator core
and should be kept in the C++ code. In fact the same applies to the new
cloud code if you'd ask me but for proof of concept and ease of
development by the code it turns out to work quite well in Nasal.

Erik