Hi,

I am trying to familiarise myself with Flightgear's source code so that I
may try and contribute.  I am currently looking at the 'groundradar'
instrument module and there is something within that is causing me some
confusion.

Essentially, there is a 'texture' declared as follows:
static const char* default_texture_name =
"Aircraft/Instruments/Textures/od_groundradar.rgb";

This is then used by the following method:
void GroundRadar::createTexture(const char* texture_name)

in the following way:
FGTextureManager::addTexture(texture_name, getTexture());

Now all is good at this point until I go and look for this file, which i
expected to find in data/Aircraft/Instruments/Textures/, however, this file
does not appear there, nor does it appear anywhere else on my filesystem
either.

I thought, well maybe the code is not actually using this texture, since its
a 'default_texture', however, when i change the name to point to something
else which also does not exist, then, the once black background becomes
white!

So I am assuming that this file MUST be somewhere, but I have no idea where
it is, can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks

Robbo