From: Michael Sgier
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 3:43 PM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Query about groundradar Instrument module

      Any ideas/help on what to do? In GIT the Honda and DA20 are black/off?

      Thanks

      Michael

I hit Ctrl-C to find where the hotspots were and then pressed all the buttons
to see what works.

The map will not work unless you first generate a set of special format maps
using the buildmaps.pl script that is in the ZKV1000\Systems directory.

It took me quite a long time to get this working.

Perhaps the authors will be along to help.

Alan