2012/3/2 Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net>:

> The one and only 'random' item in the entire
> discussion seems to be your misguided comment.

Martin,

Sorry but I can't help myself to make a connection between these 2
statements. You can't have it both ways : you can't expect others to
be collaborative and helpful while giving the hell to those who are
making errors or misunderstandings.

Project management is as much about having social skills as it is
about having technical skills. And the Open Source world is no
exception. I am not saying that the difficulties you mentioned about
scenery development are linked but I am certain that such behaviours
do not help.

Bertrand.