Hello,

I updated data today with the latest Hudson Build.

Regarding the Terrain Haze v1.3. "Lightfield" I must admit, I'm really
dissapointed.

Somehow I don't get the images presented on the forum. Or am I wrong, and all
this only works with 2.6.0 instead of current GIT?

That how it looks here:
http://www.hoerbird.net/2.7.0Lightfield.gif
http://www.hoerbird.net/2.7.0Lightfield2.gif
switching advanced weather on and off, switching skydome scattering on and off,
playing with the shader settings up to 5....

I don't see any atmosphere effect and skydome scattering when trying different
settings, with or without advanced weather.

I don't see any effects like we can see here:
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9446&start=1230#p156286

And I'm pretty sure, it is not my graphic card!

To remember: that how 2.6.0 official release looked:
http://www.hoerbird.net/2.6.0.gif

What do I miss? Where am I wrong? Do we get something like back with the next
release in less than 3 months?

Heiko

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html