Hi,

I've gone ahead and used the new radio code for navaids, but I have a
question: which navradio code is considered standard? newnavradio or navradio?
Right now the new radio code is used inside newnavradio and works the same for
VOR and ILS (i.e. no directional antennas yet for LOC/GS, will follow soon).
Tested ok for all VOR stations in range, might need some tweaks to default
values.
Should I also add it to navradio.cxx? Which one will be used in the future?

Cheers,
Adrian