On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 14:53:07 James Turner wrote:

> Gitorious was down this morning, or I would have already given some review
> comments. However I see quite a few new versions of the patch, it would be
> good to know it's 'ready' from your perspective, before reviewing. I too
> would prefer to merge smaller patches - I didn't yet see how big the
> current one is, since Gitorious is still being silly.
>
> James

Hi James,
Thanks for reviewing the code. Gitorious is back for me now. The code is
production ready and tested, I've just added some little fixes and
improvements in the new versions, which don't affect stability on my system.
I think it would be best to review and merge as disabled by default, and then
allow users to test and find bugs. I can't do that properly alone.

Cheers,
Adrian