On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> We seem to have slight misalignment in the tree texture:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57645542/fgfs-screen-004.png

Definitely looks like it.   Could you provide some further details on
this please:
a) Where are you seeing this ?
b) which materials file (dds ? regions? )
c) Have you deleted the Textures.high file to use lower resolution
textures?  The
trees in the screenshot look even more blocky than normal.

> Is having a single texture sheet the most efficient way of doing it? Just
> asking.

I think so.  The textures here are very small (512x512) so the
difference between
a 512x128 and a 512x512 texture would be miniscule while loading 4
textures rather
than 1 from disk might be significant.  IIRC Thorsten also did
some experiments and found that having additional textures references
in a shader
had a significant performance impact.

-Stuart