At 10:28 PM +0100 7/31/01, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>Elliotte Rusty Harold writes:
> > The downside to this otherwise excellent engine is that it's Windows
> > only and based on Windows graphics primitives rather than PostScript or
> > PDF. It displays on the screen very nicely, and prints nicely too.
> > However, it does not produce a PDF document that I can send to my editor
> > or a typesetter.
>Cant you print PS to file and Distill it?

I suppose I could, but only if somebody knows of an open source tool for distilling
files. After the Skylarov fiasco, I'll be damned if I'm going to give Adobe one more
penny.

Hmm, after a little hunting around with Google it looks like GhostScript might
actually do that. I'll have to give it a try.

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Writer/Programmer |