Von: Alistair Hopkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 10:27
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: FOP AWT Window Shuts Down Application

Now that a few more people are interested in this:

I think that it would be more useful if the basic AWT API returned a
JPanel rather than a JFrame.  I want to use it in a JInternalFrame
rather than a JFrame to mimic standard Windoze print preview behaviour.
Somebody else wants to use an applet.  It's also nice to be able to
offer a .save(File f) option from the API/viewer so that viewers can
save the report as well as view and print it.

The AWTStarter class can then extremely simply be modified to use this
API.

If any committer is interested, I'll clean up the attached further and
return it to them for inclusion.  Running it in parallel with FOP is
proving to be a bit boring and I'd be delighted to see it rolled back
in.

Hope this helps,

Alistair