Hello, Jim!
You wrote to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
Thu, 21
Feb 2002 08:19:22 -0600:

 JU> Sounds good to me.  Just one thing, get rid of that System.exit() in
 JU> the dispose method!  Let the implementer decide what to do when the
 JU> window containing the panel is closed.
You know.
I did mail to FOP community a long, long time ago.
And no one bother about this.
Here is my message from  December 12, 2001 11:46 AM

>Hi All.
>I am playing around to get my application run.
>And I have met some funny piece of code.
>Like this:
>package org.apache.fop.viewer;
>public class PreviewDialog extends JFrame implements ProgressListener,
>        MessageListener {
>And when I get look at method dispose I was surprised:
>    public void dispose() {
>        System.exit(0);
>    }
>It's really cool - 100% of free resources :-)

---
Yours sincerely, Ivan Latysh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ivan.yourmail.com