From: IvanLatysh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 5:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AWT Window

Hello, Alistair!
You wrote to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Nicola Ken Barozzi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 21
Feb 2002 15:28:59 -0000:

 AH> More?

 >>     public void print()
 >>     public Action getPrintAction()

 >>     public void zoom(String zoomFactor)
 >>     public JCombo getZoomCombo()

 >>     public void goToPage(int n)
 >>      ...etc...
Some stuff like
public int getCurrentPage() // get currently displayed page
public int getPageCount() // get the number of pages
public int getZoom()  // get current zoom
To simplify custom preview dialog.
And I think
public JToolBar getToolbar()
Should be removed. Instead of this better to provide in samples simple
preview window.
As example I am do not using JToolBar and why I need it into my imports.

---
Yours sincerely, Ivan Latysh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ivan.yourmail.com