Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Output from FOP:
> - Generation statistics: Number of pages total
What about:
  total=((Integer)processor.getAttribute("fop.totalNumberOfPages")).intValue()
(Returns 0 before rendering, i suppose. Or is throwing an exception
better?)

> Number of pages of each page-sequence
Uhhhhh, perhaps

pgsq2=((Integer)((Vector)processor.getAttribute("fop.pagesInSequence")).get(2)).intValue()
or (less recommended but may get more resonance)
  pgsq2=((Integer)processor.getAttribute("fop.pagesInSequence.2")).intValue()
(note the small differences)

> page-master used for each page (could be used to
> control the paper bin to get paper from, important for me in
> conjunction with PS Renderer).
During rendering or after the rendering is complete?

Regards
J.Pietschmann