Trying to place your results on a JLabel rings a bell but I can't
recall why....

Could you try running the vanilla command-line fop  .... -awt and
see if you get better results ?

something like

java -cp <paths to xalan.jar xerces.jar batik.jar /fop.jar>
org.apache.fop.apps.Fop
             -xsl <xslfile> -xml <xmlfile> -awt

Also, please give you fop version , os ? , the usual stuff

(hmmm, perhaps I'm showing my age in more ways than one; I cannot
recall if the current maintenance branch still has a command-line invocation.
Our production usage is based on fop 0.20.1)

At 09:12 AM 5/10/02, you wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>Now I've downloaded the sdk version 1.3.1_03 from sun but the result is the
>same like before.
>I've attached a screenshot to this mail.
>My workflow:
>I go to the Driver, set the Logger and my Renderer(extended from
>AWTRenderer), and call render(XMLReader,InputSource) on the Driver,
>After that I go to my Renderer and render each page in a loop and add the
>result within a JLabel to a JPanel, which is showing for the User.
>
>code piece:
>
>driver.render( parser, inputHandler.getInputSource() );
>
>for (int i = 0; i < renderer.getNumberOfPages(); i++)
>{
>         renderer.render(i);
>
>         JLabel label = new JLabel( new ImageIcon(
>renderer.getLastRenderedPage() ) );
>
>         panel.add( label, new GridBagConstraints(0, i, 1, 1, 0.0, 0.0
>                 ,GridBagConstraints.WEST, GridBagConstraints.NONE, new
> Insets(6, 6, 6,
>}
>
>the result is below
>
>Can anyone help me or tell me my mistake?
>
>ThanX Torsten

>For additional commands, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

         ' Best,
         -Ralph LaChance