On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 16:16, Keiron Liddle wrote:

> - Encryption and signing

Started looking at it (though I'm not using it at the moment and I'm a
little driven by the things I need :)).

> - Reusing pdf objects that links create

What do you mean ... sorry for being dim.

> - form XObject

Already started, I need it for some imposition code I'm working on
(unless someone can think of a better way to do impositioning of pages).

--
If you don't test then your code is only a collection of bugs which
apparently behave like a working program.

Website: http://radio.weblogs.com/0111457/