Keiron Liddle wrote:
On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 19:17, Victor Mote wrote:

OK, I see now that I misunderstood your "Sorry, yes" answer to Keiron. If
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/xml-fop should be reflecting changes no
more than an hour old made to xml-fop/src/documentation, then it is not
working. I just looked for changes that were made about 24 hours ago, and
they are not there. Also, as I mentioned, it shows a publish date of 12-7.
So I suspect that something is not working. We have one document with a
non-standard DTD (my fault, in fact that is what I am trying to work on)
that might be messing up the flow. How do I go about troubleshooting this?

Judging by the log it might be a DISPLAY problem.

The compliance doc should only cause a broken link.

Who is in charge of the cocoondev site, could they work out what the
problem is?
forwarding to forrest.

Here is the relevant part of the last log:

[java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -