Von: Nandina Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2003 07:44
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Is there anybody out there?

Dear Ali,

I know fop is very memory intensive but what you are
saying is a memory leak. We also use fop to generate
PDF reports using servlets inside tomcat. It is
generating reports of size 20 pages with ease on a
256mb RAM machine with -Xmx set to 128m. It takes upto
90mb for generating a pdf of 25 pages. But when I
generate it again it is releasing memory.

I doubt there is a leak in the driver code embedding
FOP. Please check on it or if possible try to publish
it. Somebody might help.

Regards,
Srinivas.