*Great*--happy to hear you are getting CVS set up at
work.  This will help both with documentation, and
later, if you desire, with coding.

Now, whatever else was being discussed w.r.t. builds
on the FOP site, etc., between you and the other
committers & contributors, please continue on with
those discussions...I haven't been following the
thread that closely and don't have that strong of a
preference one way or the other.

Glen