On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 08:22:31PM +0100, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

If in the re-use the layout would not change, the area tree could be
reused. OTOH, if the layout would change, e.g. because another
renderer would use a font with a different font metric, the layout
information in the FO tree cannot be reused. This is another argument
to separate FO tree and layout information.

Regards,
Simon Pepping

--
Simon Pepping