Thanks, Clay and Christian, for taking care of this.

I'm also still waiting for the TLP go. From certain statements I
expected the resolution to pass last week, but I guess they're busy. The
next regular board meeting is on Wed, 20 Oct 2004. I'm inclined to give
them a chance until right after the meeting.

While we're talking about volunteers, when the resolution passes we will
have some work to do, creating a charter, setting up a website for XML
Graphics which will link to the two existing websites under XML and a
few other things. I intent to do a good part of this but I hope I will
get some help.

On 09.10.2004 01:21:26 Christian Geisert wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
> > Any volunteers?
>
> I did already volunteer some time ago[1] ;-)
> But I'm still waiting for xml-graphics tlp ...
>
> [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=63&msgNo=8321

Jeremias Maerki