I was not so much thinking about additional XML Graphics projects.
Bringing Barcode4J here was on my mind, but not lately. I'm not sure if
it would be a good fit as it doesn't exclusively have to do the
converting XML to graphical output. That's only one use case. Generating
barcodes as bitmap images, for example, has absolutely nothing to do
with XML stuff.

Bringing JEuclid into the ASF and XML Graphics, however, could be quite
interesting and would be fully in line with the project charter.