Oh right. Again someone caught me shooting too fast from the hip. Damn.
I will probably never manage to get that right. :-( It's good to have
people around to pay attention.

I wondered about the large-allocation-rectangle while reading through
6.3.2 but obviously forgot to check the docs for e-g and i-f-o. Sorry,
Manuel, Vincent is right.