Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Feedback so far has shown that we're in a better condition than I
thought. FOP 0.90alpha1 seems to be quite usable. It even stands up to
many non-trivial documents. I've been able to fix quite a number of bugs
so far and I think I speak not only for myself when I say that it would
be good to get rid of the "alpha" tag. FOP 0.90 is certainly not a
replacement for 0.20.5 in every situation but already in many. We
already have pretty good documentation although there are, of course,
still some gaps that could be filled. Given the number of bugs fixed and
the feedback we got, I think it should be safe to do another release
tagged "beta". I don't care too much about the exact version number.
I'll leave suggestions up to you. Release early, release often....

WDYT?

+1

Keep up the good work.

Chris