On Dec 14, 2005, at 14:33, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Given the number of bugs fixed and the feedback we got, I think it
should be safe to do another release tagged "beta". I don't care
too much about the exact version number.
I'll leave suggestions up to you. Release early, release often....

WDYT?

+1. 0.90beta sounds fine to me.

Cheers,

Andreas

P.S.: Apologies for not being able to invest a lot of time lately. Currently very busy at the job --in fact working two jobs at the same time (for only one salary, no less :-S), so in the evenings my brain's a bit too full to go delving through source code looking for bugs/possible improvements-- but that's soon about to change. In the meantime, I'll help where I can...