Hello FOP devs--

Over at the Cocoon project we've got a "fop-ng" module that uses the new FOP 0.9x series to serialize XSL-FO to various output formats. However, since our switch to using Maven2 as build system, this module has had to be excluded from the build due to the fact that FOP 0.9x artifacts do not appear in any public Maven repository (that we can find).

I see that there was a recent mention[1] about publishing 0.93 to the central Maven repository. Has there been any action on that? I am willing to do the legwork to put together a POM and submit the bundle to the maven upload queue, but I don't want to step on any toes.

Thanks
--Jason

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=116841113615715&w=2