Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Such a move would have to be well-documented because some people could
> (or probably will anyway) be upset when they upgrade and RTF just stops
> working until they add fop-sandbox.jar. I'm sure there are a lot of
> people perfectly happy with what the RTF handler produces.
Sorry for being silent all the time after big words 'bout RTF-improvement of
mine. Dropping: Bad, Micros~1-Office components aren't dropped even they don't
work ;-) Right now I'm really busy with own projects but months ago I started
to write a small document 'bout FOP-RTF-problems and sollutions. I'd like to
return to this and give RTF a bit a push. I personally rely on RTF export and
do it a lot including post-processing with Perl-Regex to get rid off some eeky
stuff.

Why not just adding OpenDocument and leave RTF the way it is...?
--
------

http://krachlattenpaul.homelinux.org

Home of Trackbase (1.3.0), VoiceLeadingCalculator (1.2.1) and
the immortal Swear-O-Tron...