Hi,

Currently the AFPRenderer is fixed to use a calculation against a static final DPI_CONVERSION_FACTOR_240 to produce 240 dpi output. I've looked at the code, and it looks fairly straight forward to introduce an extra configuration setting which would allow the user to modify this calculation so that other desired resolutions can be produced. So I was thinking of introducing a new variable and trying it out. I thought a candidate name for this setting might be something like target-resolution, but of course we have that already as a general setting for the purposes of adjusting resolution output on bitmap renderers.

So what do you think would be a suitable name for this new setting?
And do you think it would make sense to have target-resolution and source-resolution (also?) available as a renderer specific setting?

Adrian.