Dear Fop-Devs,

actually, this could be a very fun experiment to see if my new fop
account is working. It should (theoretically) give me access to the
people.apache.org server mentioned in the howto. So yes, I am
volunteering to do it. (And provide a how-to afterwards)

There is no particular reason why I mixed the two compiled versions
other than pure coincidence. Would it be reasonable to upload the 1.4
artifacts only? Or should the 1.3 jars should also be uploaded (probly
with something like -1.3 in the name)?

Max