Vincent Hennebert wrote:
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I think we should start to plan the next release. How about targeting
the end of February or beginning of March?

Seems good.

+1 from me too.

I was also thinking about making this a beta release. With the major changes that we made we can’t be sure that no regression has been introduced as well. The 0.94 release taught me that even if many bugs were fixed, users will stumble upon regressions and (rightly) complain about them.

So, what about a 0.95 beta?

Good point. In the old days when we used to do Releases from the 0.20.x branch, we would usually do at least 2 builds, the first labelled as "rc" for release candidate. Perhaps we should start using that practise here. The release candidate build was done first and then 2-3 weeks later after fixing any issues reported on fop-user the final build was done. This gives a better assurance of stability.

Chris