On 01.03.2008 09:01:56 The Web Maestro wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 2:18 AM, Vincent Hennebert
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> >  > Looks good, Clay. Please commit it to Trunk. I'll take it from there and
> >  > make sure we can incorporate this in the 0.95 release. I'll also see
> >  > about switching to Forrest Trunk so we can use FOP 0.94/0.95 for the
> >  > PDFs.
>
> It's in there...

Thanks, Clay! I've already fixed most problems locally. There's a
problem with Forrest 0.8 and trunk concerning compliance.pdf. I've
already submitted a patch [1] against Forrest Trunk to fix this (plus
some other improvements). The "knownissues-overview" problem is for
tomorrow. I'll upload the changes when everything is working. The new
PDFs will look quite nice when this is finished. Except for the missing
auto-table-layout support, of course. :-(

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-1072

> >  > On 29.02.2008 08:34:00 The Web Maestro wrote:
> >  >> Howdy Folks,
> >  >>
> >  >> I've got an update to the FOP web site for the 0.95 release:
> >  >>
> >  >> http://people.apache.org/~clay/fop_refactored_0.95/
> >
> >  This is already looking better ;-)
> >
> >  >> It's not too different from before, except for the 'Using FOP 0.95' &
> >  >> 'FOP 0.95 Features' menus in the nav for the Home tab, and I've
> >
> >  I'm not sure those entries should be added to the Home tab. Basically
> >  they duplicate what's in the 0.95 tab, so that will add to the confusion
> >  IMO. The Home tab should remain dedicated to general informations about
> >  the project. What do others think?
>
> I removed those links in the nav, and instead replaced them with a
> link to a new Quick Start guide.

Only that Quick Start Guide is missing!?!