Hi,

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Looks good, Clay. Please commit it to Trunk. I'll take it from there and
> make sure we can incorporate this in the 0.95 release. I'll also see
> about switching to Forrest Trunk so we can use FOP 0.94/0.95 for the
> PDFs.

Just curious: do you mean the trunk/ branch of the Forrest repo (future
0.9)? Or the “trunk” version of the 0.8 branch? IIC up to now we had to
use the trunk version of Forrest 0.7 as auto publish wasn’t working with
the released version, so there seems to be trunks for every version
(0.7, 0.8, 0.9...).

> On 29.02.2008 08:34:00 The Web Maestro wrote:
>> Howdy Folks,
>>
>> I've got an update to the FOP web site for the 0.95 release:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~clay/fop_refactored_0.95/

This is already looking better ;-)

>> It's not too different from before, except for the 'Using FOP 0.95' &
>> 'FOP 0.95 Features' menus in the nav for the Home tab, and I've

I’m not sure those entries should be added to the Home tab. Basically
they duplicate what’s in the 0.95 tab, so that will add to the confusion
IMO. The Home tab should remain dedicated to general informations about
the project. What do others think?

Also, have you looked at disabling the menu auto-rolling feature? If
not, I will ;-)

<snip/>

Thanks Clay,