On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 2:18 AM, Vincent Hennebert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>  > Looks good, Clay. Please commit it to Trunk. I'll take it from there and
>  > make sure we can incorporate this in the 0.95 release. I'll also see
>  > about switching to Forrest Trunk so we can use FOP 0.94/0.95 for the
>  > PDFs.

It's in there...

>  > On 29.02.2008 08:34:00 The Web Maestro wrote:
>  >> Howdy Folks,
>  >>
>  >> I've got an update to the FOP web site for the 0.95 release:
>  >>
>  >> http://people.apache.org/~clay/fop_refactored_0.95/
>
>  This is already looking better ;-)
>
>  >> It's not too different from before, except for the 'Using FOP 0.95' &
>  >> 'FOP 0.95 Features' menus in the nav for the Home tab, and I've
>
>  I'm not sure those entries should be added to the Home tab. Basically
>  they duplicate what's in the 0.95 tab, so that will add to the confusion
>  IMO. The Home tab should remain dedicated to general informations about
>  the project. What do others think?

I removed those links in the nav, and instead replaced them with a
link to a new Quick Start guide.

>  Also, have you looked at disabling the menu auto-rolling feature? If
>  not, I will ;-)

Fixing that should be as easy as adding this to the bottom of the
<extra-css> block in src/documentation/skinconf.xml:

<extra-css>
    .menuitemgroup{ display: block;}
</extra-css>

I just added a change to skinconf.xml in svn. Unfortunately, the
change did not show in my local build. Nevertheless that's how Forrest
works.

--
Regards,

The Web Maestro