Dear FOP Devs,

Am 16.02.2008 um 16:54 schrieb The Web Maestro:
I would think the default should be to continue (warning in
LOG/stdout) create an empty (blank/transparent) container the size and
placement of the image.

+1

It would be nifty if it could be a flag in the config or CLI args
giving the user the choiice to fail on missing images.

I think this would be a good "test case" for the new feedback mechanism. IMO there should be a warning by default, but the user should be able to configure it to fail if needed.

Clay

Max Berger
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
PGP/GnuPG ID: E81592BC Print: F489F8759D4132923EC4 BC7E072AB73AE81592BC
For information about me or my projects please see http://max.berger.name