Hi,
I downloaded the FOP Trunk using the svn checkout, then tried to create
a project and import it into Eclipse and compile it, and got all sorts
of errors.  Am I missing something?
First it said it was missing classes.  I selected edit build path and
added external jars ant.jar and junit-4.8.2.jar I found and downloaded
seperately.  That fixed a lot of the errors.  It's still saying it can't
find classes from javax.media.jai.*, org.apache.fop.fonts.base14.*, and
org.apache.fop.fonts.CodePointMapping, and it lists errors in XML files
and the properties.dtd file (which starts a <!DOCTYPE tag and never
closes it).