Jeremias, my project isn't currently setup like that.  I haven't
installed Subclipse yet.  I wasn't planning on making any real changes
at this time.  I just used the DOS svn checkout command to retrieve the
trunk files at a point in time, then used the Eclipse create new project
from existing Ant buildfile option, just to build a working jar.  Since
I was only planning to build it once, or a few times maybe for testing,
a few seconds or a minute extra to build is not a problem for "efficient
work".  I'm a novice at Java programming, so the only changes I would
make for testing would be to add log statements to verify in the Java
Console what it's doing.

I will consider switching the setup to match yours with the link to the
http repository.  For now I'm just wondering about the what's new.  What
functional differences should I note between FOP 0.95 and Trunk?
I'm guessing there's a bit more than bug fixes, since I notice some new
classes, and the jar went from 2315KB to 3110KB.

FYI, maybe it's just me but I had issues with the 0.95 trying to send
output directly to a printer, to use the same code to send to multiple
printers and get it using the proper paper tray.. But I did find a
workaround.  Instead of trying to use the MIME_FOP_PRINT, I just use the
MIME_PDF and get the PDF formatted output, then add a
ByteArrayOutputStream object.  The transform puts the output in the
object instead of creating a physical PDF, and I pass it to Apache's
pdfbox program to print.  This is working great.