Hi Eric,

It is working for me, just downloaded the FOPTrunk source code. I am able to run compile ant target successfully, and the classes were generated in build folder. I am in windows environment, don't have an idea why you were unable to compile the project....?

Venkat.

Eric Douglas wrote:

Hi,
I downloaded the FOP Trunk using the svn checkout, then tried to create a project and import it into Eclipse and compile it, and got all sorts of errors. Am I missing something?

First it said it was missing classes. I selected edit build path and added external jars ant.jar and junit-4.8.2.jar I found and downloaded seperately. That fixed a lot of the errors. It's still saying it can't find classes from javax.media.jai.*, org.apache.fop.fonts.base14.*, and org.apache.fop.fonts.CodePointMapping, and it lists errors in XML files and the properties.dtd file (which starts a <!DOCTYPE tag and never closes it).