On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 08:47:16PM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:

> Meh. I'd like to see maven support in fop, but I'm not working with
> fop's code much at all so it's hardly something I can claim any say
> in. Maybe I should bash together an ant task to spit out Maven
> artifacts after a build, though, to make it easier to use fop's
> existing build tools to integrate with maven.

Please, see my efforts to complete the ant target for maven artifacts
in xmlgraphics-commons,
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/build.xml?view=markup,
line 655, and the wiki page on maven deployment,
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/Maven, and suggest
improvements. When I am convinced that this works, I will make similar
changes to the fop build file.

Or send us a patch to the build file.

Simon

--